Dear Njswim Families,
Providing the State of New Jersey and local health departments grant approval for resuming business, Njswim’s target date for reopening is July 6th for Florham Park, Sparta, Lakeside and Manasquan locations.
The Warren, NJ location reopening will be announced in the near future. Stay tuned.
Also, in lieu of weekly summer camps, Njswim Manasquan will be offering intensive weekly lessons, where students swim once per day for 5 days straight along with regular weekly small group and private lessons.
Njswim has always focused on safety. It’s our number one, non-negotiable priority. We have always taken great pride in the cleanliness of our facilities and the maintenance of our pools.
Our commitment to safety and cleanliness has always been an underlying component of our culture. With that said, we want to share with you a clear vision of what our post pandemic programs will look like for our families and team.
We are excited to share with you the many safeguards and protocols we are putting in place, related to the COVID-19 pandemic, to provide the safest and healthiest environment possible.
Our Core Values and Mission Will Remain the Same.
1. The same passion for teaching swimming and sharing our message of water safety to help our families become SAFER around the water!
2. The same caring, highly trained and fun team members at Njswim will be back to greet you.
3. Your swimmer’s progression through our levels will only be more effective as we polish our training practices.
4. The safe, fun, and effective swim lessons you have experienced with us will be the same.
5. The same effective sanitary systems for our pool water that enable us to have the highest quality water possible.
6. Online payment and registration – no touch – through our Njswim APP and Family Portal
Here’s What Will Be New and Different and Subject to Change As Policies Change:
1. We will have a reduction of people in our facility (including the pool area) at one time.
2. Increased spacing and distancing will be enforced in all areas.
3. Our team members will be wearing face shields to protect our families and other staff. We are a very social environment and we designed shields to allow you to see our smile while providing healthy protection.
4. Health questionnaire screenings and waivers will be implemented upon arrival for everyone entering our building, Team and Families alike.
5. Non-contact temperature checks for every person entering our building.
6. We will be providing hand sanitizer to every person as they enter our facilities and have extra stations around the facility.
7. We will have acrylic panels in place to serve as sneeze guards at all our front desks.
8. Cleaning of all swimming lessons equipment between classes.
9. Increased disinfection of all hard surfaces in the swim school every hour
10. One-way traffic flow on the pool deck.
11. We will post signs in restrooms and near sinks to convey proper handwashing techniques.
12. Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available at various locations in our schools.
13. Additional signage will be placed throughout our buildings to help remind everyone of good social distancing.
We also want to reassure you that we will not be charging your account until we reopen. We will notify you in advance when the first billing date is set.
In lieu of make-ups, we have placed credits on your account for two and in some cases three classes we cancelled in March when we closed. When you first return, you will have the opportunity to use the credit in your account for all the missed lessons during the closure.
We appreciate your patience and support during this time. Please know that we will continue to monitor the latest news and guidance and will adjust as necessary to provide you the best and healthiest swimming lessons experience possible.
We anticipate your full cooperation and support as we are doing everything within our power to respond to our new reality in a very positive way!
Owner & Founder, Njswim