There are many reasons why year-round swimming is important-Below are 7 of our favorites!
- Safety skills are constantly reinforced throughout the lessons-this is a life skill!!!
- The teacher knows your child: Does your child like to be hugged? Silly Faces? Or singing ABC’s while doing a back-float? These are all things that your child’s teacher will learn about each child in their class. They also learn their strengths and weaknesses to motivate the child to try new skills and perfect the ones they already know. The special bond between the swimmers and the teachers has proven to play a huge part in the success of children learning to swim. This can only happen when a child attends lessons on a consistent basis.
- Perfect Practice makes perfect! Our teachers focus on having each child practice the skills perfectly! The more consistent you are with lessons, the faster we will see progress!
- A developmentally appropriate skill progression that is delivered a consistent, weekly basis has proven results.
- Some children take longer than other to overcome fears and apprehension with regard to water. Rolling through the year will give children the necessary time to adapt in a program that understands how to a systematically desensitize those fears and gain liberation.
- Quality instruction with qualified swim teachers helps improve motor development and coordination.
- Swimming indoors in the winter in a warm pool is FUN!
Check out your nearest location for more information regarding scheduling