Quality Year Round Swim Lessons
Six Great New Jersey Locations
Electronic Gift Cards Available
Swimming is not only fun and a great form of exercise.
It’s also an important life skill.
– All Njswim Gift Cards can be used at any of our six Njswim locations.
– May be applied to any Njswim account, existing or new.
– Njswim includes a Free Swim Skills Evaluation for all new students to determine the best swim class level for your child.
– Also applies to Water Babies classes.
Give the Gift of Swimming!
Brooklake Country Club
139 Brooklake Road – Florham Park, NJ 07932
Lakeside – Roxbury
143 Lakeside Blvd. – Landing, NJ 07850
at The Atlantic Club
1904 Atlantic Avenue – Manasquan, NJ 08736
350 Sparta Avenue – Sparta, NJ 07871
217 Mountain View Rd – Warren, NJ 07059
The developmental approach to swimming starts with water babies at age 3 months. The program then offers a variety of safety swim lessons for preschoolers, developmental stroke technique for youths and continues to advanced stroke mechanics and swim team prep.
Students enrolled in Njswim will be led through a series of safety skills that are designed to enhance the aquatic experience and instill self-confidence in a safe and positive atmosphere.
- Private and Small Group Classes
- Warm Comfortable Water
- Highly-Trained Swimming Teachers
- Effective Skill Level Progression
- Water Safety Skills Training
- Positive Learning Experience
- Family Friendly Environment
Learn to Float – Learn to Swim
The Njswim Learn to Float Philosophy is a nationally recognized teaching curriculum that promotes balance and buoyancy in the water.
We understand that every child is different and take a gentle approach in our swimming lessons. Warm water and small classes provide a safe, intimate, and unique learning experience.
Effective skill progression for each level:
Makes Learning to Swim Fun!
We don’t have employees – We have a Team because that’s how we work to create the right learning environment every day at every location.
We don’t have customers – We have Njswim Family Members because everyone matters, and everyone should feel a sense of belonging.
We don’t have instructors – We have Swim Teachers because we take a gentler, nurturing approach with the understanding that each child is different.